Sunday 15 November 2015

D.I.Y Decorative Hair Ties


















Hello everybody!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, that's just because I want to ensure my content is as high-quality as possible :)

Because I like crafting and designing, I have a lot of spare materials lying around that I don't use.

They're most likely going to be thrown away, so I decided to make something out of them. I don't have a lot of hair accessories, so what better to make than some cute hair ties?

All you need is elastic (preferably coloured or patterned to make it look nicer), scissors and a lighter.


What you need to do is take your elastic and measure the length of your wrist. Cut to size with the scissors. Fold it in half and tie a knot at the end. Get a lighter and wave it over the edges of the elastic to avoid fray. Then just use as a normal hair tie!

Ta-dah! This is such a simple, easy, cheap D.I.Y which takes literally minutes to do. It looks so cute in the hair and I think it'd be a great thing to wear in Spring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment