Tuesday 3 November 2015

I'm A Shopaholic










Hello everybody!

As you know, I love shopping. And the other day I went shopping and bought everything from fashion to beauty.

I thought I'd share my buys with you because it might help you pick a few things your interested in.

First I went into Boots (which had a 3 for 2 sale) and bought:















3 Maybelline Babylips Lipbalm in Pink Punch, Cherry Me and Peach Punch. I've heard raving reviews about these and my friend Aimee recommended them to me. My lips get extremely dry in the colder months so a good lip balm is an essential.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 010 Ivory. Again, I've heard amazing things about this concealer so I had to try it out. I've ran out of the concealer I usually use (Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 02 Cool Medium, which is also really good) so I thought I'd try something new.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent. This is many people's go-to powders so I decided to pick one up and join those people. I picked up transparent because I don't like my makeup being too cakey or dark.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 40. I really wanted a new nude lipstick (because I'm obsessed with them and my favourite type of lippie) so I tried them all out and this is the only one I liked. The other ones were way too dark and this one is a subtle orange toned nude.

Vaseline Rosy Lips Petroleum Jelly. I really need a Vaseline as it is like a miracle in a tin. It not only softens your lips but it can be used for hair growth and other remedies.

Then I went into New Look and bought:















A dark maroon dress which was just under £20. It's made of super silky, soft material and it comes down to the feet. It is very flowy and free but is tight at the waist.


If you have any questions or requests let me know in the comments. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment